Sunday, May 21, 2006

Now you can keep the "Joy" fresh!

Hey friends - if you notice on my sidebar there is a new feature called blogarithm.com which will send you an email whenever a new post is made on the ol' Joy in the Margins blog. I know, you've been wondering how on earth you get my insights any faster than you already were. Wonder no more.

On an unrelated note, my sweet wife sent me a bag of candy to camp last week and in that bag was a box of Sno-caps, which quickly became one of my favorites. It was a bit of a let-down, though, when I realized that Sno-caps were actually just chocolate chips with little white sprinkles on them. Next thing you know, they'll be telling me that Slurpees are just ice with Kool-aid in them.

2 comments:

Burly said...

I just come back day after day only to be disappointed allthe days you don't post ...

Marshall said...

Don't I know it! You actualyl come back day after day waiting for a new chance to mock me and my fanny pack!